hire dan to lay down guitar tracks on your songs
I can play guitar on your next project!
No matter where you are in the world, I can record professional guitar tracks and deliver them directly to you from my home studio set up in Nashville, Tn.
How does it work?
I'm able to record professional guitar tracks from my home studio set up in Nashville and deliver them to you directly via the internet, no matter where you are in the world.
Fill out the form below to contact me for availability and information about the songs you want recorded. Include information about the genre, style and timeline of your project so I can get a good feel for your music.
I will follow up for a consultation to go over details and schedule the recording. An upfront nonrefundable deposit (agreed upon in initial consultation) is usually taken through Paypal to secure the job.
You will receive a preview of the track(s) within a few days of our scheduled session. You will then approve the tracks or request a recut for any edits you want made (only ONE recut included in initial cost so be specific). Once you are satisfied with the track, a final invoice will be created and all tracks and files will be delivered upon receipt of payment.
Pricing varies per project depending on specific requests, recuts, additional parts, instruments, etc. On average, online guitar tracks are $100-$200 per song. Please fill out the form to get your custom quote.
Basic price guidelines:
- $100 per song for electric guitar (includes a couple of rhythm parts and solos, if needed)
- Plus $25 a track for additional instrument parts (acoustic guitar, mandolin, banjo, lap steel)
- One recut is included in the initial cost. Any further edits or recuts will be charged an additional $25 each.
- *Discounts available when recording 4 or more songs. It makes sense to schedule multiple songs into one recording day, so if you have multiple tracks, batch them together in the same project to receive a lower price per song!
A portion of payment is taken as a deposit upfront to secure session. After you approve the preview track, a final invoice will be sent for final payment. Upon receipt of final payment I will send you all of the tracks online. If you wish, I can also mail you a copy on disc for an additional $5.
Payment can be made by mail in check or PayPal.
- Nash T63 (Strat)
- Fender USA Telecaster
- 1969 Gibson SG
- Epiphone 335 Dot
- Gibson Les Paul
- 40’s Gibson lap steel
- G&L ASAT Classic Semihollow (Telecaster)
- G&L ASAT Special
- Gretsch Tennessee Rose
- 1952 Silvertone Belmont
- Epiphone Masterbuilt Acoustic
- 1966 Gibson B25 Acoustic
- Dobro Hound Dog Resonator
- Fender Squier Precision Bass
- Mandolins and Banjo:
- 1921 Gibson A Jr. Mandolin
- Breedlove Mandolin
- Goldtone Mandolin
- Carr Rambler
- Fender 410 Bassman Reissue
- Dr. Z Route 66 head
- 1965 Epiphone Zephyr 1x12 Combo
- Fender Blues Jr.
- 1946 National Valco 1x12 Combo
- 1966 Fender BandMaster head
- Avatar 212 and 112 cabs
- Software is Logic Pro X (10.0.7)
- I have an excellent AEA R84 ribbon microphone, a Shure
- SM7, and various other high quality mics